- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Team Dakota
Team Dakota’s Project Spark beta has been expanded to include Xbox One in addition to Windows 8.1. The cross-platform beta allows users to create and share levels and worlds with one another across various devices, an approach that emphasis the project’s three tenants: create, play, and share. Described as “the ultimate interactive digital playground for fans and creators,” pieces can be shared with Team Dakota and other testers, who can then offer feedback. The program itself is also undergoing testing, with users submitting feedback to the developers as they work out the final kinks before launch later this year.