- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
- Titanfall 2 launch trailer follows Cooper, BT-7274 going to war
- Dishonored 2 live-action trailer released, Take Back What’s Yours
- Destiny to get a little spooky next week with Festival of the Lost
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Team Dakota
Team Dakota’s Project Spark beta has been expanded to include Xbox One in addition to Windows 8.1. The cross-platform beta allows users to create and share levels and worlds with one another across various devices, an approach that emphasis the project’s three tenants: create, play, and share. Described as “the ultimate interactive digital playground for fans and creators,” pieces can be shared with Team Dakota and other testers, who can then offer feedback. The program itself is also undergoing testing, with users submitting feedback to the developers as they work out the final kinks before launch later this year.