- Sword Art Online: Lost Song multiplayer highlighted in trailer, shots
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited – Orsinium DLC detailed
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided pre-order program revamped, tiers dropped
- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Team Dakota
Team Dakota’s Project Spark beta has been expanded to include Xbox One in addition to Windows 8.1. The cross-platform beta allows users to create and share levels and worlds with one another across various devices, an approach that emphasis the project’s three tenants: create, play, and share. Described as “the ultimate interactive digital playground for fans and creators,” pieces can be shared with Team Dakota and other testers, who can then offer feedback. The program itself is also undergoing testing, with users submitting feedback to the developers as they work out the final kinks before launch later this year.