- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Team Dakota
Team Dakota’s Project Spark beta has been expanded to include Xbox One in addition to Windows 8.1. The cross-platform beta allows users to create and share levels and worlds with one another across various devices, an approach that emphasis the project’s three tenants: create, play, and share. Described as “the ultimate interactive digital playground for fans and creators,” pieces can be shared with Team Dakota and other testers, who can then offer feedback. The program itself is also undergoing testing, with users submitting feedback to the developers as they work out the final kinks before launch later this year.