- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided dated, tiered pre-order program revealed
- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
Fancy A Date?
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Team Dakota
Team Dakota’s Project Spark beta has been expanded to include Xbox One in addition to Windows 8.1. The cross-platform beta allows users to create and share levels and worlds with one another across various devices, an approach that emphasis the project’s three tenants: create, play, and share. Described as “the ultimate interactive digital playground for fans and creators,” pieces can be shared with Team Dakota and other testers, who can then offer feedback. The program itself is also undergoing testing, with users submitting feedback to the developers as they work out the final kinks before launch later this year.