- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Team Bloodlust
Following up the successful launch of Guild Wars 2, NCsoft has announced their plans to bring their martial-arts-themed fantasy MMO Blade & Soul to Western markets. Developed by their in-house studio Team Bloodlust in Seoul, NCsoft states that Blade & Soul will allow players “to experience the flowing nature of action martial arts” reminiscent of the combat in such films as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Players will be able to choose from four races and eight classes, as well as several professions, as they attempt to defeat Jin Seoyeon, destroyer of the Hongmoon Clan, in a world infused with Asian folklore.