- Natural Doctrine release date now September 30
- New Assassin’s Creed Unity screenshots focus on story, co-op play
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Team Bloodlust
Following up the successful launch of Guild Wars 2, NCsoft has announced their plans to bring their martial-arts-themed fantasy MMO Blade & Soul to Western markets. Developed by their in-house studio Team Bloodlust in Seoul, NCsoft states that Blade & Soul will allow players “to experience the flowing nature of action martial arts” reminiscent of the combat in such films as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Players will be able to choose from four races and eight classes, as well as several professions, as they attempt to defeat Jin Seoyeon, destroyer of the Hongmoon Clan, in a world infused with Asian folklore.