- The Last of Us Remastered now available in stores, online for PS4
- Kasedo to publish new PC strategy-RPG Crowntakers
- Sign-up begins for Rise of Incarnates closed beta
- New extended version of Tekken 7 trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- Atlus bringing Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord to North America
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Team Bloodlust
Following up the successful launch of Guild Wars 2, NCsoft has announced their plans to bring their martial-arts-themed fantasy MMO Blade & Soul to Western markets. Developed by their in-house studio Team Bloodlust in Seoul, NCsoft states that Blade & Soul will allow players “to experience the flowing nature of action martial arts” reminiscent of the combat in such films as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Players will be able to choose from four races and eight classes, as well as several professions, as they attempt to defeat Jin Seoyeon, destroyer of the Hongmoon Clan, in a world infused with Asian folklore.