- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tango Gameworks
Bethesda has released the reveal trailer mentioned last week with the announcement of Tango Gameworks’s upcoming survival-horror title The Evil Within. Shinji Mikami and company teamed up with designer Kyle Cooper for the creepy two-minute trailer.
Bethesda has revealed that “Zwei”, the survival horror title announced last year from Tango Gameworks, the studio founded by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, is The Evil Within. Slated for a 2014 release, The Evil Within will be available for 360, PC, PS3, and next-generation consoles. IGN was privy to the reveal trailer.
Bethesda has announced that Tango Gameworks is working on a new title codenamed Zwei (not of the Panzer Dragoon variety). The upcoming survival horror title is under the direction of Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, whose Tango Gameworks company ZeniMax, parent company of Bethesda, acquired in 2010.