- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailers released for Nanako, Margaret
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tales of Zestiria
The Tales series will be expanding its reach into new territories when Tales of Zestiria is released later this year. Ahead of E3, Bandai Namco has sent word that the previously announced PS3 version will be released alongside two others, one for PC and the other for PS4. In Zestiria, players take control of Sorey, a young adventurer ordained to become The Shepard, who must save the land from becoming corrupt by stopping an evil force called Malevolence. New combat mechanics are also being introduced with the new cast, including side dashes and a fusing ability that allows for the creation new elemental artes.
Namco Bandai is celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Tales series with a brand-new commemorative title for PS3, Tales of Zestiria. The series will return to a fantasy setting with Zestiria, and feature new characters designed by all four series designers—Mutsumi Inomata, Kosuke Fujishima, Daigo Okumura, and Minoru Iwamoto—as well as cutscenes by ufotable.