- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
- Omega Quintet’s combat highlighted in new screenshots
- Vic Viper flies again! Gradius V launches on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tales of the Abyss
The Tales saga continues today with release of Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS. Featuring touch-screen controls and stereoscopic 3D graphics, the latest chapter in the long-running series centers around the exploits of Luke fon Fabre, the last of an aristocratic family. Thrust into a life of adventure after years of isolation, Luke will struggle with “friendship, sacrifice, duty and choice” as players use the real-time Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System to best foes and save the world from destruction.
More news out of Namco Bandai today with the announcement that the company will be bringing over Tales of Graces f for the PS3 and Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS. Tales of Graces f marks the first time the series will be available on the PS3 in North America, but it won’t be making it onto store shelves until next year. Tales of the Abyss is arriving a bit sooner, with the release scheduled for “later this year.”