- New Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force screenshots posted
- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tales of the Abyss
The Tales saga continues today with release of Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS. Featuring touch-screen controls and stereoscopic 3D graphics, the latest chapter in the long-running series centers around the exploits of Luke fon Fabre, the last of an aristocratic family. Thrust into a life of adventure after years of isolation, Luke will struggle with “friendship, sacrifice, duty and choice” as players use the real-time Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System to best foes and save the world from destruction.
More news out of Namco Bandai today with the announcement that the company will be bringing over Tales of Graces f for the PS3 and Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS. Tales of Graces f marks the first time the series will be available on the PS3 in North America, but it won’t be making it onto store shelves until next year. Tales of the Abyss is arriving a bit sooner, with the release scheduled for “later this year.”