- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
- Atlus to livestream Persona 4 Arena Ultimax’s Golden Arena shortly
- Dimensions collide once more, Tales of Xillia 2 now available for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Takedown
Serellan’s Kickstarter-backed game Takedown has received a boost from 505 Games. The Sniper Elite V2, UK-based publisher has announced that they will be assisting Serellan with publishing the game across the globe, and that it has been renamed Takedown: Red Sabre. Red Sabre is being developed by Christian Allen, the former creative director of the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon franchise, and is intended to be a successor to the SWAT series and earlier Rainbow Six titles with a focus on pre-mission planning.