- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Takedown: Red Sabre
Serellan’s Kickstarter-backed game Takedown has received a boost from 505 Games. The Sniper Elite V2, UK-based publisher has announced that they will be assisting Serellan with publishing the game across the globe, and that it has been renamed Takedown: Red Sabre. Red Sabre is being developed by Christian Allen, the former creative director of the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon franchise, and is intended to be a successor to the SWAT series and earlier Rainbow Six titles with a focus on pre-mission planning.