- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Takedown: Red Sabre
Serellan’s Kickstarter-backed game Takedown has received a boost from 505 Games. The Sniper Elite V2, UK-based publisher has announced that they will be assisting Serellan with publishing the game across the globe, and that it has been renamed Takedown: Red Sabre. Red Sabre is being developed by Christian Allen, the former creative director of the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon franchise, and is intended to be a successor to the SWAT series and earlier Rainbow Six titles with a focus on pre-mission planning.