- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Galactic Civilizations III gets custom factions, bigger maps in Beta 5
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tactics
Serellan’s Kickstarter-backed game Takedown has received a boost from 505 Games. The Sniper Elite V2, UK-based publisher has announced that they will be assisting Serellan with publishing the game across the globe, and that it has been renamed Takedown: Red Sabre. Red Sabre is being developed by Christian Allen, the former creative director of the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon franchise, and is intended to be a successor to the SWAT series and earlier Rainbow Six titles with a focus on pre-mission planning.
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, the enhanced rerelease of the PlayStation classic turn-based strategy game Final Fantasy Tactics, is now available on the PS Network for the PSP. New features, such as wireless play with both versus and co-op missions, missions, and events augment the already-robust system of recruiting and training as players build an army of fighters from 22 jobs and over 400 abilities.