- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo on PSN for PS4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan out now
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sword of the Stars
Kerberos has released an Android demo and an updated PC demo for their Sword of the Stars wargame spin-off Ground Pounders. Both demos are from alpha builds, with the Windows update adding air and engineering units. The early hands-on trials are to demonstrate the studio’s progress in order to drum up support for the final stage of funding through a Kickstarter campaign. All but the final months have been financed by Kerberos, and they are looking to crowdsourcing for the final push. Unlike the other Sword of the Starts spin-off The Pit, Ground Pounder features Panzer General-style gameplay with armies battling over colorful hexagon grids in turn-based combat.