- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
- Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition out for 360 on Games on Demand
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sword of the Stars
Kerberos has released an Android demo and an updated PC demo for their Sword of the Stars wargame spin-off Ground Pounders. Both demos are from alpha builds, with the Windows update adding air and engineering units. The early hands-on trials are to demonstrate the studio’s progress in order to drum up support for the final stage of funding through a Kickstarter campaign. All but the final months have been financed by Kerberos, and they are looking to crowdsourcing for the final push. Unlike the other Sword of the Starts spin-off The Pit, Ground Pounder features Panzer General-style gameplay with armies battling over colorful hexagon grids in turn-based combat.