- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders
Kerberos has released an Android demo and an updated PC demo for their Sword of the Stars wargame spin-off Ground Pounders. Both demos are from alpha builds, with the Windows update adding air and engineering units. The early hands-on trials are to demonstrate the studio’s progress in order to drum up support for the final stage of funding through a Kickstarter campaign. All but the final months have been financed by Kerberos, and they are looking to crowdsourcing for the final push. Unlike the other Sword of the Starts spin-off The Pit, Ground Pounder features Panzer General-style gameplay with armies battling over colorful hexagon grids in turn-based combat.