- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders
Kerberos has released an Android demo and an updated PC demo for their Sword of the Stars wargame spin-off Ground Pounders. Both demos are from alpha builds, with the Windows update adding air and engineering units. The early hands-on trials are to demonstrate the studio’s progress in order to drum up support for the final stage of funding through a Kickstarter campaign. All but the final months have been financed by Kerberos, and they are looking to crowdsourcing for the final push. Unlike the other Sword of the Starts spin-off The Pit, Ground Pounder features Panzer General-style gameplay with armies battling over colorful hexagon grids in turn-based combat.