- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
- Rockstar releases 15 new screens from Grand Theft Auto V for PC
- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders
Kerberos has released an Android demo and an updated PC demo for their Sword of the Stars wargame spin-off Ground Pounders. Both demos are from alpha builds, with the Windows update adding air and engineering units. The early hands-on trials are to demonstrate the studio’s progress in order to drum up support for the final stage of funding through a Kickstarter campaign. All but the final months have been financed by Kerberos, and they are looking to crowdsourcing for the final push. Unlike the other Sword of the Starts spin-off The Pit, Ground Pounder features Panzer General-style gameplay with armies battling over colorful hexagon grids in turn-based combat.