- Halo 5: Guardians gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order armor set
- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
” … has a decent combat system but an incomprehensibly bad translation that mars much of the game …”
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, the MMORPG-styled adaptation of the manga and anime series of the same name, has launched on PSN for PS Vita. Players can start on Floor 76 of Aincrad and fight to free themselves in Hollow Fragment or from the beginning with an HD version of the game’s predecessor, Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment. Players can also team up with up to three other adventurers via ad-hoc multiplayer. A free downloadable costume pack launched today as well and will be available through November 18. Buyers can also look forward to a downloadable content pack slated to hit PSN next month.
Last week, Bandai Namco announced that they will be bringing over Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment as a download-only release later this summer. Today, they’ve followed up the reveal with news that they will also be including an HD port of its PSP predecessor, Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment. As with Hollow Fragment, Infinity Moment is an MMO-esque role-playing game that has players venturing around an expansive world, accepting quests, and battling creatures in real time.