- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Survival
Metro returns today with the enhanced next-genified re-release Metro Redux. The $49.99 bundle includes Metro 2033, its sequel Metro: Last Light, and all DLC released for both titles for PS4 and Xbox One. Each is also available separately via download for $24.99. Both games have been enhanced with new animations, new voice overs, refined combat mechanics, and improved enemy AI. Ranger Mode is also available in both games as is the option to select two different play styles, the action-heavy Spartan mode and resource-restricted Survival mode.
11 bit studios, creators of the Anomaly tower-offense series, has announced their next title: This War of Mine. Currently in development for PC and mobile devices, This War of Mine will require that players “make life-and-death decisions based on their conscience” as they attempt to survive in a makeshift shelter during an ongoing war. Described as a “dark survival game,” players will lead a handful of survivors as they scavenge during the night and spend their days upgrading their shelter, crafting items, and trading with other survivors. Additional details will be revealed at this year’s Game Developers Conference.