- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Survival Horror
A new update has been released for Alien: Isolation that adds two additional difficulty models, Nightmare and Novice. Novice adds additional resources and ammunition, weakens the strength of androids and survivors, and makes distracting a less-aggressive Alien easier in certain portions of the game. On the other end of the spectrum is Nightmare, which limits resources, increases the strength of androids and survivors, upgrades the Alien AI, and starts the player off with a broken tracker that has a distorted display. The update is available for all versions.
Capcom has released nearly 20 new screenshots from the upcoming remastered version of Resident Evil. The new version is based on the GameCube re-release from 2002 and is currently in development for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. This latest iteration will sport upgraded textures, remastered audio with support for 5.1, the choice between 4:3 or 16:9 widescreen, and support for a new control scheme or the old tank-style controls.
“… one of the most intelligently plotted horror games out there.”