- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Survival Horror
Capcom continues the Resident Evil remaster trend today with the release of Resident Evil 0. Available digitally and in stores, the prequel takes place back in 1998, before Chris and Jill set foot in Raccoon City. As STARS medic Rebecca Chambers and fugitive ex-Marine Billy Coen, players will have to uncover the truth behind a nearby outbreak by swapping between the two to solve puzzles, look for clues, and of course, defeat mutants aplenty. This version features updated graphics and audio, a new optional control scheme, and the post-game Wesker Mode, which features a beefed-up Wesker and Rebecca in an alternate uniform.
Alien: Isolation is back just in time for Halloween as Alien: Isolation – The Collection, a new all-in-one set for console and PC. The pack includes the original game and all downloadable content. The DLC adds two standalone missions based on moments from the original Alien film, allowing players to control Ripley and the crew, and five mission packs. The latter includes new maps, challenges, and playable characters for Salvage and Survivor modes.