- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution coming 2014
- Turn 10 Studios addresses player complaints regarding Forza 5
- Updated Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas heading to mobile devices
- Call of Duty: Ghosts tops charts, logs over 1 billion matches globally
- Double Fine reacquires rights to Costume Quest and Stacking
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Superbrothers
Queasy Games’ rhythm-based platformer Sound Shapes has launched for PS3 and PS Vita. The $14.99 release includes a single-player campaign comprised of five records and 20-plus environments, with gameplay combining traditional platforming with rhythm action, as well as an editor mode that allows for players to create and share custom levels.