- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Superbrothers
Queasy Games’ rhythm-based platformer Sound Shapes has launched for PS3 and PS Vita. The $14.99 release includes a single-player campaign comprised of five records and 20-plus environments, with gameplay combining traditional platforming with rhythm action, as well as an editor mode that allows for players to create and share custom levels.