- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball will be making its way back to gaming next year. Sega has announced that a new entry into the series, currently going under the work-in-progress title Super Monkey Ball, will ship for the PlayStation Vita sometime in early 2012. AiAi, MeeMee, and GonGon are slated to return, and their bubble-rolling ways will be wrangled via motion controls as well as the Vita’s front- and back-touch panels and dual analog sticks.