- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball will be making its way back to gaming next year. Sega has announced that a new entry into the series, currently going under the work-in-progress title Super Monkey Ball, will ship for the PlayStation Vita sometime in early 2012. AiAi, MeeMee, and GonGon are slated to return, and their bubble-rolling ways will be wrangled via motion controls as well as the Vita’s front- and back-touch panels and dual analog sticks.