- Tales series celebrates turning 20 with a new entry, Tales of Zestiria
- Wasteland 2 enters beta for backers, Steam Early Access tomorrow
- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball will be making its way back to gaming next year. Sega has announced that a new entry into the series, currently going under the work-in-progress title Super Monkey Ball, will ship for the PlayStation Vita sometime in early 2012. AiAi, MeeMee, and GonGon are slated to return, and their bubble-rolling ways will be wrangled via motion controls as well as the Vita’s front- and back-touch panels and dual analog sticks.