- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball will be making its way back to gaming next year. Sega has announced that a new entry into the series, currently going under the work-in-progress title Super Monkey Ball, will ship for the PlayStation Vita sometime in early 2012. AiAi, MeeMee, and GonGon are slated to return, and their bubble-rolling ways will be wrangled via motion controls as well as the Vita’s front- and back-touch panels and dual analog sticks.