- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball will be making its way back to gaming next year. Sega has announced that a new entry into the series, currently going under the work-in-progress title Super Monkey Ball, will ship for the PlayStation Vita sometime in early 2012. AiAi, MeeMee, and GonGon are slated to return, and their bubble-rolling ways will be wrangled via motion controls as well as the Vita’s front- and back-touch panels and dual analog sticks.