- Dungeons 2 launches for Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC
- Resident Evil HD Remaster sells over a million units worldwide
- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sumo Digital
Sackboy is making his next-gen debut today with the release of LittleBigPlanet 3 for PS3 and PS4. Co-developed by Sumo Digital and Sony XDev Europe, the latest in the creation-centric platformer series introduces three new characters, OddSock, Swoop, and Toggle, as well as new items and triggers to utilize in Create mode. Additionally, the 9-million-plus user-created levels already available for the series are also playable. PS4 owners have access to a few new system-specific features as well, including support for the Dualshock 4’s touchpad, the ability to livestream, and access to items that can be interacted with and triggered by the livestreaming audience. In the new story, players must guide Sackboy and his friends, alone or with up to four players in local or online co-op, on his quest to restore balance to Bunkum.