- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
- Destiny: Rise of Iron trailer, screens released for pre-order bonus
- Dragon Quest Builders Day One Edition detailed, new screens up
- Gears of War 4 gameplay, story trailers and Comic-Con info released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sumo Digital
Sackboy is making his next-gen debut today with the release of LittleBigPlanet 3 for PS3 and PS4. Co-developed by Sumo Digital and Sony XDev Europe, the latest in the creation-centric platformer series introduces three new characters, OddSock, Swoop, and Toggle, as well as new items and triggers to utilize in Create mode. Additionally, the 9-million-plus user-created levels already available for the series are also playable. PS4 owners have access to a few new system-specific features as well, including support for the Dualshock 4’s touchpad, the ability to livestream, and access to items that can be interacted with and triggered by the livestreaming audience. In the new story, players must guide Sackboy and his friends, alone or with up to four players in local or online co-op, on his quest to restore balance to Bunkum.