- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Strike Suit Zero: Heroes of the Fleet
Strike Suit Zero received its first DLC drop today with the launch of Heroes of the Fleet. The pack takes players back in time by having them fight five of the most famous battles of the U.N.E. and Colonial War in a training simulator. By going through the encounters, players will also learn the origins of the famed Colonial Black Fleet. A new mod tool set, XedMod, has also launched alongside Heroes of the Fleet. The kit is available for free on Steam workshop for everyone who owns Strike Suit Zero.
Born Ready Games is expanding the Strike Suit series with a new standalone score-based shooter, Strike Suit Infinity. Set to launch on April 30, Infinity will pit players against endless waves of enemies in a round-based, combo-heavy system that will reward skilled pilots with prime spots on the leaderboard. Between rounds, earned credits can be spent on purchasing reinforcements in the form of Fighters, Frigates, Interceptors, and Cruisers.