- The Last of Us Remastered now available in stores, online for PS4
- Kasedo to publish new PC strategy-RPG Crowntakers
- Sign-up begins for Rise of Incarnates closed beta
- New extended version of Tekken 7 trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- Atlus bringing Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord to North America
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut
“… a decent port of a solid space-based arcade-style sim, with plenty of dogfighting and missile-launching mech action. ”
Strike Suit Zero makes its console debut today with the release of the Director’s Cut edition for Xbox One. PC gamers can also download the re-release, which has been home to the original version since early last year, while PS4 owners will be able to grab it tomorrow. The updated version sports new ship models, improved textures, a restructured campaign, two new suits, and the additional campaign that was added as part of the Heroes of the Fleet DLC pack.
Born Read Games’ stylish sci-fi- and mech-themed action title Strike Suit Zero is heading to next-gen consoles in the form of a new Director’s Cut edition. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will include all of the downloadable content currently available for the PC release as well as updated models, an improved graphics engine, and the always-nebulous “more.”