- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut
“… a decent port of a solid space-based arcade-style sim, with plenty of dogfighting and missile-launching mech action. ”
Strike Suit Zero makes its console debut today with the release of the Director’s Cut edition for Xbox One. PC gamers can also download the re-release, which has been home to the original version since early last year, while PS4 owners will be able to grab it tomorrow. The updated version sports new ship models, improved textures, a restructured campaign, two new suits, and the additional campaign that was added as part of the Heroes of the Fleet DLC pack.
Born Read Games’ stylish sci-fi- and mech-themed action title Strike Suit Zero is heading to next-gen consoles in the form of a new Director’s Cut edition. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will include all of the downloadable content currently available for the PC release as well as updated models, an improved graphics engine, and the always-nebulous “more.”