- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Strike Suit Infinity
Born Ready Games has deployed Strike Suit Infinity, the new standalone arcade-style score-based shooter featuring the mechanics of Strike Suit Zero. Players will fight in rounds filled with waves of increasingly difficult enemies in an attempt to not just survive but attain the highest modifiers possible for leaderboard-dominating combos. Reinforcements can be purchased with points gained during combat, allowing players to call in fighters, frigates, and more to lend a hand.
Born Ready Games is expanding the Strike Suit series with a new standalone score-based shooter, Strike Suit Infinity. Set to launch on April 30, Infinity will pit players against endless waves of enemies in a round-based, combo-heavy system that will reward skilled pilots with prime spots on the leaderboard. Between rounds, earned credits can be spent on purchasing reinforcements in the form of Fighters, Frigates, Interceptors, and Cruisers.