- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Strider
A new batch of screenshots has been released from the upcoming side-scrolling action platformer Strider. The famed series will be returning next year, as players once again step into the shoes of Hiryu, a Special A-Class Strider who is tasked with defeating Grand Master Meio. In addition to the fast-paced combat of the previous titles, players will also be able to explore the open-world environment set in the city of Kazakh.
Famed ninja Strider Hiryu is set to return next year in a brand-new adventure, according to Capcom. Scheduled to launch for 360, PC, PS3, PS4, and Xbox One, Strider is a new take on the long-dormant series. Set in the year Meio: 048, players are tasked with tracking down and defeating the tyrannical Grand Master Meio as a recent recipient of the rare Special A-Class from the Strider training program. To topple the regime, players must battle their way through the city of Kazakh, an open urban environment that will be freely explorable. As with the previous entries in the series, combat will be fast and fluid, mixing platforming elements with melee combat and high-tech weaponry. [Continue]