- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Streum On Studio
Focus Home has released a new trailer for Streum On’s Space Hulk: Deathwing, a new first-person shooter set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The Summer Trailer was created using UE4 engine and features a Librarian of the Deathwing, the game’s protagonist, battling a wave of Genestealers alongside his fellow Deathwing Terminators squadmates. As a loyal Librarian of the Emperor of Mankind, players will travel through the chaotic Warp to battle Genestealers as they gather relics, unlock new weapons, and evolve through four skill trees.
The Space Hulk series will be returning as a first-person shooter with Streum On Studio’s Space Hulk: Deathwing. The E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy developer will be porting over the boardgame using the latest Unreal Engine with the assistance of Cyanide Studio. Deathwing will allow players to battle Genestealers inside of a Space Hulk as a Librarian from the Dark Angels, gaining new skills, abilities, and equipment as their Space Marine works their way through the craft’s myriad passages.