- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
- Dying Light co-op spotlighted in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Streum On Studio
Focus Home has released a new trailer for Streum On’s Space Hulk: Deathwing, a new first-person shooter set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The Summer Trailer was created using UE4 engine and features a Librarian of the Deathwing, the game’s protagonist, battling a wave of Genestealers alongside his fellow Deathwing Terminators squadmates. As a loyal Librarian of the Emperor of Mankind, players will travel through the chaotic Warp to battle Genestealers as they gather relics, unlock new weapons, and evolve through four skill trees.
The Space Hulk series will be returning as a first-person shooter with Streum On Studio’s Space Hulk: Deathwing. The E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy developer will be porting over the boardgame using the latest Unreal Engine with the assistance of Cyanide Studio. Deathwing will allow players to battle Genestealers inside of a Space Hulk as a Librarian from the Dark Angels, gaining new skills, abilities, and equipment as their Space Marine works their way through the craft’s myriad passages.