- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Streum On Studio
The Space Hulk series will be returning as a first-person shooter with Streum On Studio’s Space Hulk: Deathwing. The E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy developer will be porting over the boardgame using the latest Unreal Engine with the assistance of Cyanide Studio. Deathwing will allow players to battle Genestealers inside of a Space Hulk as a Librarian from the Dark Angels, gaining new skills, abilities, and equipment as their Space Marine works their way through the craft’s myriad passages.