- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Streum On Studio
Focus Home has released a new trailer for Streum On’s Space Hulk: Deathwing, a new first-person shooter set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The Summer Trailer was created using UE4 engine and features a Librarian of the Deathwing, the game’s protagonist, battling a wave of Genestealers alongside his fellow Deathwing Terminators squadmates. As a loyal Librarian of the Emperor of Mankind, players will travel through the chaotic Warp to battle Genestealers as they gather relics, unlock new weapons, and evolve through four skill trees.
The Space Hulk series will be returning as a first-person shooter with Streum On Studio’s Space Hulk: Deathwing. The E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy developer will be porting over the boardgame using the latest Unreal Engine with the assistance of Cyanide Studio. Deathwing will allow players to battle Genestealers inside of a Space Hulk as a Librarian from the Dark Angels, gaining new skills, abilities, and equipment as their Space Marine works their way through the craft’s myriad passages.