- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Streets of Rage
The Syndicate is back on the mean streets of the 3DS. Fortunately, Axel Stone, Blaze Fielding, Eddie “Skate” Hunter, and Max Hunter are prepared to deliver as many beatdowns as necessary in 3D Streets of Rage 2. In addition to stereoscopic 3D environments, the latest version also features a new Casual Mode, which kills enemies once they fall down; the unlockable Fists of Death Mode, where one hit kills; local co-op multiplayer; and options to alter the display mode, change it to the Japanese version, and so on. Two interviews—part one, part two—were also released detailing how M2 and Sega updated the 1992 side-scrawling brawler for a new generation.
Starting this July, Sega will be adding three more titles to their 3D Classics Series. The first up will be 3D Streets of Rage 2, followed by 3D Gunstar Heroes in August and 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2 in September. Two more from the original batch are still to come, with 3D Fantasy Zone II launching tomorrow and 3D Thunder Blade next month. As with the first series, each game runs $5.99 and features remastered graphics with support for 3D, new modes, and new features.