- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus and Dedsec crew
- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Streets of Rage
The Syndicate is back on the mean streets of the 3DS. Fortunately, Axel Stone, Blaze Fielding, Eddie “Skate” Hunter, and Max Hunter are prepared to deliver as many beatdowns as necessary in 3D Streets of Rage 2. In addition to stereoscopic 3D environments, the latest version also features a new Casual Mode, which kills enemies once they fall down; the unlockable Fists of Death Mode, where one hit kills; local co-op multiplayer; and options to alter the display mode, change it to the Japanese version, and so on. Two interviews—part one, part two—were also released detailing how M2 and Sega updated the 1992 side-scrawling brawler for a new generation.
Starting this July, Sega will be adding three more titles to their 3D Classics Series. The first up will be 3D Streets of Rage 2, followed by 3D Gunstar Heroes in August and 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2 in September. Two more from the original batch are still to come, with 3D Fantasy Zone II launching tomorrow and 3D Thunder Blade next month. As with the first series, each game runs $5.99 and features remastered graphics with support for 3D, new modes, and new features.