- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile
Capcom’s latest console crossover fighter has landed on the App Store today with the launch of Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. Available for a limited-time promotional price of $2.99, SFxT Mobile features redesigned controls, 10 fighters, the new Gauntlet Mode survival mode, and multiplayer versus over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Global rankings are also available through Game Center.
Capcom is bringing more of their brawlers to the App Store with Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. The portable version, set to launch this summer, will be based off the console release but redesigned for touchscreen controls. The mobile version will also include new modes and a new form of the tag mechanic. The four-character roster includes Chun-Li, Kazuya, Nina, and Ryu.