- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile
Capcom’s latest console crossover fighter has landed on the App Store today with the launch of Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. Available for a limited-time promotional price of $2.99, SFxT Mobile features redesigned controls, 10 fighters, the new Gauntlet Mode survival mode, and multiplayer versus over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Global rankings are also available through Game Center.
Capcom is bringing more of their brawlers to the App Store with Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. The portable version, set to launch this summer, will be based off the console release but redesigned for touchscreen controls. The mobile version will also include new modes and a new form of the tag mechanic. The four-character roster includes Chun-Li, Kazuya, Nina, and Ryu.