- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile
Capcom’s latest console crossover fighter has landed on the App Store today with the launch of Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. Available for a limited-time promotional price of $2.99, SFxT Mobile features redesigned controls, 10 fighters, the new Gauntlet Mode survival mode, and multiplayer versus over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Global rankings are also available through Game Center.
Capcom is bringing more of their brawlers to the App Store with Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. The portable version, set to launch this summer, will be based off the console release but redesigned for touchscreen controls. The mobile version will also include new modes and a new form of the tag mechanic. The four-character roster includes Chun-Li, Kazuya, Nina, and Ryu.