- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile
Capcom’s latest console crossover fighter has landed on the App Store today with the launch of Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. Available for a limited-time promotional price of $2.99, SFxT Mobile features redesigned controls, 10 fighters, the new Gauntlet Mode survival mode, and multiplayer versus over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Global rankings are also available through Game Center.
Capcom is bringing more of their brawlers to the App Store with Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. The portable version, set to launch this summer, will be based off the console release but redesigned for touchscreen controls. The mobile version will also include new modes and a new form of the tag mechanic. The four-character roster includes Chun-Li, Kazuya, Nina, and Ryu.