- Hellraid: The Escape to be released for Android on October 2
- Tropico 5 now available online for Linux, Mac and SteamOS
- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile
Capcom’s latest console crossover fighter has landed on the App Store today with the launch of Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. Available for a limited-time promotional price of $2.99, SFxT Mobile features redesigned controls, 10 fighters, the new Gauntlet Mode survival mode, and multiplayer versus over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Global rankings are also available through Game Center.
Capcom is bringing more of their brawlers to the App Store with Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile. The portable version, set to launch this summer, will be based off the console release but redesigned for touchscreen controls. The mobile version will also include new modes and a new form of the tag mechanic. The four-character roster includes Chun-Li, Kazuya, Nina, and Ryu.