- Sword Art Online: Lost Song multiplayer highlighted in trailer, shots
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited – Orsinium DLC detailed
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided pre-order program revamped, tiers dropped
- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter X Mega Man
Mega Man turns 25 today, and as with Street Fighter, Capcom has plans to celebrate the anniversary all year long. To kicks things off, the free PC Street Fighter X Mega Man crossover platformer announced last week is now available at Capcom-Unity.com. The game features eight levels themed after Street Fighter, and eight fighters to battle as end-area bosses.
As part of their celebrations for Street Fighter’s 25th anniversary, Capcom has announced their plans to release a fan-made Mega Man crossover title for free. The 8-bit-styled retro platfromer, developed by Seow Zong Hui (aka “Sonic”) in conjunction with Capcom, will be available for PC on December 17 through Capcom-Unity.com. Players will take the blue bomber through eight Street Fighter-themed levels and face off against some of gaming’s most famous fighters.