- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter X Mega Man
Mega Man turns 25 today, and as with Street Fighter, Capcom has plans to celebrate the anniversary all year long. To kicks things off, the free PC Street Fighter X Mega Man crossover platformer announced last week is now available at Capcom-Unity.com. The game features eight levels themed after Street Fighter, and eight fighters to battle as end-area bosses.
As part of their celebrations for Street Fighter’s 25th anniversary, Capcom has announced their plans to release a fan-made Mega Man crossover title for free. The 8-bit-styled retro platfromer, developed by Seow Zong Hui (aka “Sonic”) in conjunction with Capcom, will be available for PC on December 17 through Capcom-Unity.com. Players will take the blue bomber through eight Street Fighter-themed levels and face off against some of gaming’s most famous fighters.