- Space Hulk: Deathwing trailer showcases 13 minutes of gameplay
- Arkane releases eight minutes of gameplay from Prey
- Halo Wars 2 trailer up, Halo Wars: Definitive Edition rolling out Dec. 20
- Final Fantasy XV sells digitally, ships to retail 5-million-plus units
- Gameplay trailer released for Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: Scarif
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter III
Before Capcom rebooted Street Fighter with IV, the main series had evolved into one of the genre’s most technical 2D fighters with the Third Strike release of Street Fighter III. Reaching back into their catalog, Capcom is revisiting the fan-favorite entry with the Live and PSN release of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition for the 360 and PS3. Now available on PSN for $14.99 and tomorrow on Live for 1200 MS Points, players can also opt to skip out of having to clear arcade mode with all characters to unlock boss Gill and dip switch functionality with some launch-day DLC ($.99/80 MS Points each).