- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter III
Before Capcom rebooted Street Fighter with IV, the main series had evolved into one of the genre’s most technical 2D fighters with the Third Strike release of Street Fighter III. Reaching back into their catalog, Capcom is revisiting the fan-favorite entry with the Live and PSN release of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition for the 360 and PS3. Now available on PSN for $14.99 and tomorrow on Live for 1200 MS Points, players can also opt to skip out of having to clear arcade mode with all characters to unlock boss Gill and dip switch functionality with some launch-day DLC ($.99/80 MS Points each).