- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set
Sure, you have your Street Fighter Anniversary Collection and your Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, but those pale in comparison to the wallet-crushing mammoth that Capcom has unleashed today: the $149.99 Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set for 360 and PS3. A full breakdown is available below, but gamers with the scratch can look forward to four games with their accompanying DLC, a Ryu statue, an 11-disc soundtrack, a 64-page hardcover art book, a two-disc Blu-ray set with the I am Street Fighter documentary, and more.
Capcom announced that they will be celebrating Street Fighter’s 25 years throughout 2012 with a host of tournaments and a new Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set. The $149.99 limited release, which will include everything from an 11-disc soundtrack to a two-disc documentary, will be available on September 18 for the 360 and PS3—but it is only part of their ‘The Year of the Dragon’ campaign for 2012. There will be global tournaments in addition to the Collector’s Set, with the studio putting up over half a million in support, a figure Capcom estimates as “the highest the fighting game community has ever witnessed.” Both are detailed below.