- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
- Xbox One celebrates first year with 24 hours of free Sunset Overdrive
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Strategy First
The FlatOut series will be returning to the PC on December 13 with FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction. The follow-up to 2006’s FlatOut 2 will support SteamWorks and the Razer Hydra Controller as well as offer up nine modes, eight multiplayer modes, three stunt mode environments, 62 tracks, 16-player multiplayer, 47 vehicles, 10 environments, and more.