- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Strategy First
The FlatOut series will be returning to the PC on December 13 with FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction. The follow-up to 2006′s FlatOut 2 will support SteamWorks and the Razer Hydra Controller as well as offer up nine modes, eight multiplayer modes, three stunt mode environments, 62 tracks, 16-player multiplayer, 47 vehicles, 10 environments, and more.