- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Strategy First
The FlatOut series will be returning to the PC on December 13 with FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction. The follow-up to 2006′s FlatOut 2 will support SteamWorks and the Razer Hydra Controller as well as offer up nine modes, eight multiplayer modes, three stunt mode environments, 62 tracks, 16-player multiplayer, 47 vehicles, 10 environments, and more.