- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap time travels with Retro feature
- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sting
Even though the PS Vita is out, the ol’ PSP is still getting some much-needed attention. Fans of strategy-RPGs have another reason to break out the workhorse with the launch of Atlus’ Gungnir. The latest in Sting’s Dept. Heaven series, Gungnir follows the 2009/2010 shooter-RPG hybrid Knights in the Nightmare. And fear not Vita owners, you should be able to scratch that strategy itch as well because the PSN version “is also expected to be compatible with PlayStation Vita.”
The Atlus Machine is kicking into high gear as Gungnir nears its June 12 release. In addition to the game getting its own slice of the web, a new batch of screenshots have been released for the Sting-developed strategy-RPG. This is the second batch from the English version, with the first released earlier this month.
The first localized shots of Atlus and Sting’s upcoming tactical role-playing game, Gungnir, have been revealed. Scheduled to launch on June 12 for the PSP, Gungir features turn-based combat, decision points with branching progression paths, and 12 recruitable class types.