- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Steel Battalion
Kinect users can gear up for some vertical tank action today with the release of Steel Battalion Heavy Armor. As veteran commander Sgt. Powers, players will lead a squad in vertical tank of their very own as they wage war in an alternate timeline where arms have progressed down a more utilitarian path.
A playable demo for Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, the Kinect-only sequel to 2004’s Line of Contact, has launched on Live. The demo offers a chance for players to try the motion-recognition controls as well as experience the squad-relationship dynamics in the game’s first two levels.