- Call of Duty: Ghosts to round out DLC run with Nemesis this August
- Frontier’s Edge goes live for PC, Xbox One versions of Titanfall
- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Steel Battalion
Kinect users can gear up for some vertical tank action today with the release of Steel Battalion Heavy Armor. As veteran commander Sgt. Powers, players will lead a squad in vertical tank of their very own as they wage war in an alternate timeline where arms have progressed down a more utilitarian path.
A playable demo for Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, the Kinect-only sequel to 2004′s Line of Contact, has launched on Live. The demo offers a chance for players to try the motion-recognition controls as well as experience the squad-relationship dynamics in the game’s first two levels.