- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Steel Battalion
Kinect users can gear up for some vertical tank action today with the release of Steel Battalion Heavy Armor. As veteran commander Sgt. Powers, players will lead a squad in vertical tank of their very own as they wage war in an alternate timeline where arms have progressed down a more utilitarian path.
A playable demo for Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, the Kinect-only sequel to 2004’s Line of Contact, has launched on Live. The demo offers a chance for players to try the motion-recognition controls as well as experience the squad-relationship dynamics in the game’s first two levels.