- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content coming next week
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Steel Battalion
Kinect users can gear up for some vertical tank action today with the release of Steel Battalion Heavy Armor. As veteran commander Sgt. Powers, players will lead a squad in vertical tank of their very own as they wage war in an alternate timeline where arms have progressed down a more utilitarian path.
A playable demo for Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, the Kinect-only sequel to 2004’s Line of Contact, has launched on Live. The demo offers a chance for players to try the motion-recognition controls as well as experience the squad-relationship dynamics in the game’s first two levels.