- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Steel Battalion
Kinect users can gear up for some vertical tank action today with the release of Steel Battalion Heavy Armor. As veteran commander Sgt. Powers, players will lead a squad in vertical tank of their very own as they wage war in an alternate timeline where arms have progressed down a more utilitarian path.
A playable demo for Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, the Kinect-only sequel to 2004′s Line of Contact, has launched on Live. The demo offers a chance for players to try the motion-recognition controls as well as experience the squad-relationship dynamics in the game’s first two levels.