- Birthdays the Beginning gets first batch of English screenshots
- King’s Quest – Chapter 5: The Good Knight, Complete Collection out
- Yomawari: Night Alone launches on PSN, Steam for PS Vita and PC
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Steel Battalion Heavy Armor
Kinect users can gear up for some vertical tank action today with the release of Steel Battalion Heavy Armor. As veteran commander Sgt. Powers, players will lead a squad in vertical tank of their very own as they wage war in an alternate timeline where arms have progressed down a more utilitarian path.
A playable demo for Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, the Kinect-only sequel to 2004’s Line of Contact, has launched on Live. The demo offers a chance for players to try the motion-recognition controls as well as experience the squad-relationship dynamics in the game’s first two levels.
Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, the follow-up to the early-2000’s mech sim renowned for its massive (and awesome) controller, will follow in its predecessors’ footsteps as an Xbox exclusive. But for those with their Kinects at the ready and itching to jump into the pilot’s seat, you only have a few more months to wait. Capcom has announced that you will be able to control a massive mech of your very own on June 19.