- Call of Duty: Ghosts to round out DLC run with Nemesis this August
- Frontier’s Edge goes live for PC, Xbox One versions of Titanfall
- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SteamOS
Kasedo has added another strategy title to their line-up, Crowntakers. The strategy-RPG is being developed by Bulwark Studios and scheduled to release later this year for Android and iOS tablets, Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC. The game will feature procedurally generated environments and enemies, item crafting, recruitable allies, and multiple endings. Players will undertake a mission to save an abducted king by hiring mercenaries and leading them in turn-based battles against barbarians, bandits, and of course, the king’s foes.
Warner Bros. Interactive will be bringing Gauntlet back to life for PC by way of developer Arrowhead Game Studios. Gauntlet will kick off a new direct-to-digital line under WB Games Vault, and will retain the action-RPG, multi-class setup of its predecessors. Players will be able to venture around procedurally generated dungeons and battle against demons, ghosts, and other monsters as an Elf, Warrior, Wizard, or Valkyrie.