- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- gets limited edition for PS3, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SteamOS
Kasedo has added another strategy title to their line-up, Crowntakers. The strategy-RPG is being developed by Bulwark Studios and scheduled to release later this year for Android and iOS tablets, Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC. The game will feature procedurally generated environments and enemies, item crafting, recruitable allies, and multiple endings. Players will undertake a mission to save an abducted king by hiring mercenaries and leading them in turn-based battles against barbarians, bandits, and of course, the king’s foes.
Warner Bros. Interactive will be bringing Gauntlet back to life for PC by way of developer Arrowhead Game Studios. Gauntlet will kick off a new direct-to-digital line under WB Games Vault, and will retain the action-RPG, multi-class setup of its predecessors. Players will be able to venture around procedurally generated dungeons and battle against demons, ghosts, and other monsters as an Elf, Warrior, Wizard, or Valkyrie.