- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: StarJeweled
Blizzard has begun beta testing three of their own custom games for StarCraft II: Aiur Chef, StarJeweled, and Left 2 Die. All three are now available on Battle.net for players to try out. The company notes that “while these custom games are still under development and we don’t yet have a release date to share, we wanted to give everyone the opportunity to test them out and give feedback before they’re officially released.” To access any of the new offerings, just log into StarCraft II and head to the custom game area.