- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: StarJeweled
Blizzard has begun beta testing three of their own custom games for StarCraft II: Aiur Chef, StarJeweled, and Left 2 Die. All three are now available on Battle.net for players to try out. The company notes that “while these custom games are still under development and we don’t yet have a release date to share, we wanted to give everyone the opportunity to test them out and give feedback before they’re officially released.” To access any of the new offerings, just log into StarCraft II and head to the custom game area.