- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: StarJeweled
Blizzard has begun beta testing three of their own custom games for StarCraft II: Aiur Chef, StarJeweled, and Left 2 Die. All three are now available on Battle.net for players to try out. The company notes that “while these custom games are still under development and we don’t yet have a release date to share, we wanted to give everyone the opportunity to test them out and give feedback before they’re officially released.” To access any of the new offerings, just log into StarCraft II and head to the custom game area.