- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Ghost Recon’s Wildlands open beta highlighted in new trailer
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: StarJeweled
Blizzard has begun beta testing three of their own custom games for StarCraft II: Aiur Chef, StarJeweled, and Left 2 Die. All three are now available on Battle.net for players to try out. The company notes that “while these custom games are still under development and we don’t yet have a release date to share, we wanted to give everyone the opportunity to test them out and give feedback before they’re officially released.” To access any of the new offerings, just log into StarCraft II and head to the custom game area.