- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time returns to PlayStation, now on PSN
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap headed to PC on June 8
- Red Dead Redemption 2 bumped back to 2018, new screens released
- Shadow Warrior 2 launches digitally for PS4, Xbox One, with a freebie
- To the stars! Endless Space 2 now available for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: StarJeweled
Blizzard has begun beta testing three of their own custom games for StarCraft II: Aiur Chef, StarJeweled, and Left 2 Die. All three are now available on Battle.net for players to try out. The company notes that “while these custom games are still under development and we don’t yet have a release date to share, we wanted to give everyone the opportunity to test them out and give feedback before they’re officially released.” To access any of the new offerings, just log into StarCraft II and head to the custom game area.