- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Stardock
Sins of a Solar Empire received a significant update today which includes not only bug fixes but also some tweaks to diplomacy. A sample of the changes have been included below, but first, a quick note: the update “will break save games and replays.” Be warned! On the upside, there are also interface changes, graphical touch-ups, and you might actually have a hand against those damn pirates now.
There’s no doubt that Elemental: War of Magic had a rough start, but judging by the change log of today’s patch, Stardock’s been busy hammering out the (many) kinks. The 1.2 update not only includes a plethora of bug fixes but also interface, mechanic, and AI tweaks—as well as a few new maps for good measure.
Stardock has added a new employee to their ranks, science fiction writer and editor Dave Stern. Stern, author of the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider novelization and former editor of the Pocket Books Star Trek and sci-fi lines, has signed on to “oversee creative storytelling and lore implementation in all future projects, including the recently launched Elemental: War of Magic.”