- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Stardock
There’s no doubt that Elemental: War of Magic had a rough start, but judging by the change log of today’s patch, Stardock’s been busy hammering out the (many) kinks. The 1.2 update not only includes a plethora of bug fixes but also interface, mechanic, and AI tweaks—as well as a few new maps for good measure.
Stardock has added a new employee to their ranks, science fiction writer and editor Dave Stern. Stern, author of the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider novelization and former editor of the Pocket Books Star Trek and sci-fi lines, has signed on to “oversee creative storytelling and lore implementation in all future projects, including the recently launched Elemental: War of Magic.”