- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
- Red alert! The Bureau: XCOM Declassified launches for Mac
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
The Zerg know how to do two things, swarm outposts and party. The latter is a little-known fact, but come March 11, they will be doing plenty of both with the launch of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. Blizzard will be holding several parties around the globe to celebrate the release, with festivities planned in the US, Australia, France, Russia, South Korea, and elsewhere. Each location will host Blizzard staff who will be on-hand to greet fans. The official US party will be at the GameStop in Irvine, California, located at The Great Wheel Court of the Irvine Spectrum Mall, 71 Fortune Drive.
Attendees of this year’s GamesCom in Cologne, Germany will be able to get a peek at several upcoming Blizzard releases. The House of –Craft has announced that they will be showcasing Mists of Pandaria, the fourth expansion for World of Warcraft, the upcoming StarCraft II add-on Heart of the Swarm, and the recently released Diablo III. Other slated events include pro gamers duking it out and signing sessions with employees.