- Deep Silver signs on to publish Shenmue III for PC and PS4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite gets new story trailer, modes detailed
- Katanas flash with Etrian Odyssey V’s Therian Masurao
- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- The Evil Within 2 trailer introduces (killer) photographer Stefano
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Splash Damage
Agents of Change, Brink’s first post-launch DLC pack announced last week, has launched on Live, PSN, and Steam. It’s free to download for the first two weeks, and will cost 800 MS Points/$9.99 thereafter. Agents of Change increases the level cap to 24 and adds new outfits, abilities, weapon attachments, and maps.
Bethesda has announced that Brink’s first post-launch DLC pack, Agents of Change, will be a free download for the first two weeks. Set to be released on Live, PSN, and Steam on August 3, Agents of Change will increase the level cap to 24 and add new outfits, abilities, weapon attachments, and maps.
Bethesda Softworks and Splash Damage’s Brink is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. The class-based first-person shooter features “dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system.” As a member of either the Security or the Resistance, players must battle for control of the Ark, a self-sufficient habitat that houses those who have escaped the Earth’s rising oceans.