- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Splash Damage
Agents of Change, Brink’s first post-launch DLC pack announced last week, has launched on Live, PSN, and Steam. It’s free to download for the first two weeks, and will cost 800 MS Points/$9.99 thereafter. Agents of Change increases the level cap to 24 and adds new outfits, abilities, weapon attachments, and maps.
Bethesda has announced that Brink’s first post-launch DLC pack, Agents of Change, will be a free download for the first two weeks. Set to be released on Live, PSN, and Steam on August 3, Agents of Change will increase the level cap to 24 and add new outfits, abilities, weapon attachments, and maps.
Bethesda Softworks and Splash Damage’s Brink is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. The class-based first-person shooter features “dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system.” As a member of either the Security or the Resistance, players must battle for control of the Ark, a self-sufficient habitat that houses those who have escaped the Earth’s rising oceans.