- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath launching this Thursday for Xbox One
- Battlefield 1: Revolution bundle out for console, PC
- Bungie releases launch trailer for Destiny 2
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Spiderweb Software
Geneforge developer Spiderweb Software has launched its first iPad title, Avadon: The Black Fortress HD. The portable version of the recently released PC and Mac RPG has players take on the role of a Hand of Avadon. Soldiers in the Hand of Avadon serve as spies and assassins in defense of a five-nation confederation known as The Pact . As the Hands are slowly being exterminated, it’s up to the player to find out what’s behind the recent assassinations and those behind the attempts at undermining The Pact.
Spiderweb Software, the 15-year-old indie studio behind such role-playing series as Avernum and Geneforge, is back with their fourteenth release: Avadon. Available for Windows and Mac, players take on the role of a Hand of Avadon, a soldier in the service of the five-nation confederation under the banner of The Pact. The Hands are slowly being exterminated, and it’s up to the player to find out what’s behind the recent assassinations and the machinations at play to undermine The Pact.