- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Spicy Horse
Alice: Madness Returns, Spicy Horse’s sequel to Rogue Entertainment’s 2000 action-platformer American McGee’s Alice for the PC, is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. A grown Alice, now freed from the Rutledge Asylum for the Insane, returns to Wonderland to discover the truth behind her past and cope with the loss of her family. Finding Wonderland in chaos, players must help Alice set things right. For those who missed out on her first adventure, an included one-time-use Online Pass registration code in new copies of the 360 and PS3 versions will allow gamers to download the original through an in-game menu, while PC gamers can download it off of EA’s online store.