- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Spicy Horse
Alice: Madness Returns, Spicy Horse’s sequel to Rogue Entertainment’s 2000 action-platformer American McGee’s Alice for the PC, is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. A grown Alice, now freed from the Rutledge Asylum for the Insane, returns to Wonderland to discover the truth behind her past and cope with the loss of her family. Finding Wonderland in chaos, players must help Alice set things right. For those who missed out on her first adventure, an included one-time-use Online Pass registration code in new copies of the 360 and PS3 versions will allow gamers to download the original through an in-game menu, while PC gamers can download it off of EA’s online store.