- GTA Online getting In And Out Adversary mode, event next week
- New gameplay footage released from Space Hulk: Deathwing
- Buy Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X around Aug. 30, get a stylish pouch
- Cave’s Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu hitting Steam later this year
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
Fancy A Date?
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Spelunky
Microsoft has rolled out the next batch of Xbox 360 titles for Xbox One. The backward compatibility list grows by 16 today, with Braid, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Halo: Reach, Iron Brigade, and Portal: Still Alive joining the library. The full list is below. To let Microsoft know which titles you would like to be added to future updates, head over to Xbox.UserVoice.com.
The PlayStation 4 is still several months away, but next week, Comic-Con attendees will be able to get some hands-on time with the system. In addition to being able to check out some new peripherals, including the camera and headset, gamers will be able to try three titles for themselves at SCEA’s booth (#301): #DriveClub, Knack, and Octodad: Dadliest Catch. There will also be demos of five PS3 games, including Beyond: Two Souls and Diablo III, 10 PS Mobile games, and six PS Vita games on display, detailed below, as well as staff to help attendees make their way around each title. Some gamer-centric panels were also detailed, including a The Last of US signing and another discussing Telltale’s Walking Dead series.