- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SpellForce
Nordic Games has bowed to the power that is Diablo and delayed the launch of SpellForce 2′s second standalone add-on, Faith in Destiny. Originally scheduled to launch on May 15, Nordic has acknowledged that gamers, and they themselves, will be too busy slaying the minions of hell in Blizzard’s Diablo III and felt it best to hold off the release until June 19. While Nordic would like to launch sooner, they state that their internal schedule did not allow for an earlier release.
Nordic Games GmbH has acquired the “brands, products and selected subsidiaries” of both JoWooD and The Adventure Company. The companies will become publishing labels within Nordic Games GmbH, who plans on bringing back some of the studios’ more popular franchises, including Arcania, Painkiller, Neighbours From Hell, Panzer Elite, SpellForce, and The Guild.