- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
- GTA Online adds car combat mode Tiny Racers, gives free GTA$
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Spark Unlimited
It was announced today that Tecmo Koei will be using Unreal Engine 3 to aid in development of Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. The upcoming action title is a spin-off from the Ninja Gaiden series that will pit players against hordes of zombies. According to Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi, UE3 will help to speed development along by allowing the designers “to quickly and efficiently iterate on countless ideas.”