- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Spark Unlimited
It was announced today that Tecmo Koei will be using Unreal Engine 3 to aid in development of Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. The upcoming action title is a spin-off from the Ninja Gaiden series that will pit players against hordes of zombies. According to Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi, UE3 will help to speed development along by allowing the designers “to quickly and efficiently iterate on countless ideas.”