- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
- Endless Space 2 update improves AI, adds heroes, planets, quests
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Spark Unlimited
It was announced today that Tecmo Koei will be using Unreal Engine 3 to aid in development of Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. The upcoming action title is a spin-off from the Ninja Gaiden series that will pit players against hordes of zombies. According to Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi, UE3 will help to speed development along by allowing the designers “to quickly and efficiently iterate on countless ideas.”