- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
- Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy coming to North America in 2015
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Southend Interactive
Sacred Citadel, a new side-scrolling brawler set in the Sacred universe, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. The primarily action-RPG series is branching out with this arcade-style beat ‘em up from Southend Interactive, which features fives characters—a mage, ranger, shaman, and warrior—battling it out using a combo-based combat system and leveling via RPG-style mechanics. Four-player multiplayer, complete with drop-in/drop-out co-op, is also supported in all versions.