- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Southend Interactive
Sacred Citadel, a new side-scrolling brawler set in the Sacred universe, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. The primarily action-RPG series is branching out with this arcade-style beat ’em up from Southend Interactive, which features fives characters—a mage, ranger, shaman, and warrior—battling it out using a combo-based combat system and leveling via RPG-style mechanics. Four-player multiplayer, complete with drop-in/drop-out co-op, is also supported in all versions.