- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus and Dedsec crew
- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Southend Interactive
Sacred Citadel, a new side-scrolling brawler set in the Sacred universe, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. The primarily action-RPG series is branching out with this arcade-style beat ’em up from Southend Interactive, which features fives characters—a mage, ranger, shaman, and warrior—battling it out using a combo-based combat system and leveling via RPG-style mechanics. Four-player multiplayer, complete with drop-in/drop-out co-op, is also supported in all versions.