- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Southend Interactive
Sacred Citadel, a new side-scrolling brawler set in the Sacred universe, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. The primarily action-RPG series is branching out with this arcade-style beat ‘em up from Southend Interactive, which features fives characters—a mage, ranger, shaman, and warrior—battling it out using a combo-based combat system and leveling via RPG-style mechanics. Four-player multiplayer, complete with drop-in/drop-out co-op, is also supported in all versions.