- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: South Park: The Stick of Truth
After surviving the closure of THQ, acquisition by Ubisoft, and all of the other myriad development bumps in the road, South Park: The Stick of Truth has officially gone gold. The Obsidian-developed role-playing game has been sent out for pressing and will be shipping to stores on March 4. As part of the gang, players will get to guide the budding heroes in their quest for the Stick of Truth, which will pit them against the town’s many monsters, from vengeful bullies and hippies to underpants gnomes (tip: they are easily distracted by profit).
It’s been a rocky road for the boys of South Park, with The Stick of Truth publisher THQ shutting down earlier this year, but new owner Ubisoft has sent word that all’s well in Colorado and that Obsidian’s upcoming RPG will be available on December 10. In addition to the release date, Ubisoft also revealed details about a pre-order bonus and a special premium version, the Grand Wizard Edition. Details are available below.
THQ has released some new screens from their upcoming role-playing game, South Park: The Stick of Truth. Only four shots were released, but they cover a bit of everything, from combat to the town’s mighty kingdom with its stable and armory.