- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Soulcalibur
Soulcalibur will be returning later this month with Soulcalibur V for the 360 and PS3. Namco Bandai has announced that the latest entry in the long-running series has gone gold and is on schedule to hit store shelves on January 31. Developed by Project Soul, Soulcalibur V is set 17 years after the events in IV and features the journey of Patroklos, son of Sophitia Alexandra, as he uncovers his family’s history with the Soul swords. In addition to new modes and features, including the Brave Edge and Critical Edge systems, Ubisoft’s Ezio Auditore de Firenze from Assassin’s Creed will also make an appearance as a guest character.