- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Soulcalibur Lost Swords
Namco Bandia has released the first round of screenshots from their upcoming free-to-play fighter Soulcalibur Lost Swords. The singleplayer-only download will feature a handful of new abilities, and the shots show a few of these in action: the Soul Break moves that can break armor, the powerful Weapon Arts attacks, and the Character Support system, which allows players to call in friends’ characters to give them a hand.
Namco Bandai is expanding their line of free-to-play titles later this year with Soulcalibur Lost Swords. Lost Swords, along with Ace Combat Infinity, Ridge Racer Driftopia, and Tekken Revolution, will be a free download via PSN for PlayStation 3. In Lost Swords, players will be able to utilize a new forging system to craft elemental-based weapons from discovered items as well as those scavenged from defeated opponents. Unlike most free-to-play titles, Lost Swords will be single-player only.