- Total War: Attila dated for February, DLC and Special Edition revealed
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
- Xbox One celebrates first year with 24 hours of free Sunset Overdrive
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
A new four-week 50%-off sale has launched on PSN for select Namco Bandai titles and DLC. The initial sales list is available below, and includes items for PS3, PSP, and PS Vita from such series as Ace Combat, One Piece, Ridge Racer, and Tekken. Of particular note is the Atorias of the Abyss DLC for Dark Souls at $7.49—lowest price to date. The sale will run until Tuesday, March 5.