- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- The Evil Within 2 trailer introduces (killer) photographer Stefano
- For Honor begins Season Three tomorrow with Grudge & Glory
- Call of Duty: WWII trailer details upcoming Multiplayer Private Beta
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition coming this September
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
A new four-week 50%-off sale has launched on PSN for select Namco Bandai titles and DLC. The initial sales list is available below, and includes items for PS3, PSP, and PS Vita from such series as Ace Combat, One Piece, Ridge Racer, and Tekken. Of particular note is the Atorias of the Abyss DLC for Dark Souls at $7.49—lowest price to date. The sale will run until Tuesday, March 5.