- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
- Persona 5 to release with SteelBook Launch Edition
- Gears of War 4 goes goooooooold for Windows PC, Xbox One
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse now in stores, on eShop for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
A new four-week 50%-off sale has launched on PSN for select Namco Bandai titles and DLC. The initial sales list is available below, and includes items for PS3, PSP, and PS Vita from such series as Ace Combat, One Piece, Ridge Racer, and Tekken. Of particular note is the Atorias of the Abyss DLC for Dark Souls at $7.49—lowest price to date. The sale will run until Tuesday, March 5.