- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
A new four-week 50%-off sale has launched on PSN for select Namco Bandai titles and DLC. The initial sales list is available below, and includes items for PS3, PSP, and PS Vita from such series as Ace Combat, One Piece, Ridge Racer, and Tekken. Of particular note is the Atorias of the Abyss DLC for Dark Souls at $7.49—lowest price to date. The sale will run until Tuesday, March 5.