- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
A new four-week 50%-off sale has launched on PSN for select Namco Bandai titles and DLC. The initial sales list is available below, and includes items for PS3, PSP, and PS Vita from such series as Ace Combat, One Piece, Ridge Racer, and Tekken. Of particular note is the Atorias of the Abyss DLC for Dark Souls at $7.49—lowest price to date. The sale will run until Tuesday, March 5.