- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sorcery
The PS Move-only Sorcery is now available for the PS3. Developed by The Workshop and Sony Santa Monica, Sorcery is a single-player adventure based around casting spells, brewing elixirs, and solving puzzles using the Move controller, PS Eye, and the navigation, dualshock, or sixaxis controller. As a young sorcerer’s apprentice, players must venture out into the wilds of the Kingdom of The Dead, Endless Stair, and more as they set out to stop the Nightmare queen from covering the land in darkness.