- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II
Sonic continues his fourth episode today with the launch of Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II on PSN and Steam, and will be spin dashing onto Live Arcade tomorrow. The 1200 MS Point/$14.99 adventure will see Sonic and Tales battling old foes Doctor Robotnik and Metal Sonic. As a bonus, gamers who own both Episode I and II on the same platform will unlock the extra Metal Sonic addition, Episode Metal. Metal Sonic’s portion is comprised of four reworked acts from Episode I and details how he survived the end of Sonic CD.
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 will be expanding on May 15 (PSN) and 16 (Live) with Episode II and a new unlockable story, Episode Metal. The new episode will be 1200 MS Points/$14.99, and for those who already own Episode I, a new four-level expansion featuring Metal Sonic will be available for play. Players will take Metal Sonic through reworked Acts from Episode I and help him prepare for his upcoming battle with Sonic in Episode II.