- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content coming next week
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sonic the Fighters
Sega has released a new trailer for the three AM2 fighters that were recently released on Live Arcade and PSN, Fighting Vipers, Sonic the Fighters, and Virtua Fighter 2. The brawlers are available for $4.99/400 MS Points each and have been updated to support online play.
Sega continues to harken back to the days of yore with three upcoming re-releases from their famed AM2 division: Fighting Vipers, Sonic the Fighters, and Virtua Fighter 2. The trio is set to launch on PSN on November 27 and on Live Arcade on November 28 for $4.99/400 MS Points. All of the games will support online multiplayer, and details on each of the brawlers can be found below.