- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
- Sega releases second Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax combo video
- See what’s so S.P.E.C.I.A.L. about Charisma in Fallout 4
- Dragon Quest Heroes gets overview trailer, new screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Kart fans will be able to hit the tracks soon when Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed arrives on store shelves for 3DS on February 12. Transformed features the ability to race as your Mii as well as a number of Sega luminaries, such as Alex Kidd and Joe Musashi, and over 20 shortcut-filled tracks that loop and twist in, on, and around land, air, and water.
Kart racing returns today with the launch of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for 360, PS3, and Wii U. The follow-up to 2010’s Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing adds new characters, including NASCAR-er Danica Patrick and digital star Wreck-It Ralph, dynamic environments, and transforming vehicles. Sega fans will also find that many of the 16 tracks are inspired by other series, including Nights, Panzer Dragoon, and Super Monkey Ball. A new style-based mechanic has also been added to reward flashy drivers.