- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Kart fans will be able to hit the tracks soon when Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed arrives on store shelves for 3DS on February 12. Transformed features the ability to race as your Mii as well as a number of Sega luminaries, such as Alex Kidd and Joe Musashi, and over 20 shortcut-filled tracks that loop and twist in, on, and around land, air, and water.
Kart racing returns today with the launch of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for 360, PS3, and Wii U. The follow-up to 2010′s Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing adds new characters, including NASCAR-er Danica Patrick and digital star Wreck-It Ralph, dynamic environments, and transforming vehicles. Sega fans will also find that many of the 16 tracks are inspired by other series, including Nights, Panzer Dragoon, and Super Monkey Ball. A new style-based mechanic has also been added to reward flashy drivers.