- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailers released for Nanako, Margaret
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Kart fans will be able to hit the tracks soon when Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed arrives on store shelves for 3DS on February 12. Transformed features the ability to race as your Mii as well as a number of Sega luminaries, such as Alex Kidd and Joe Musashi, and over 20 shortcut-filled tracks that loop and twist in, on, and around land, air, and water.
Kart racing returns today with the launch of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for 360, PS3, and Wii U. The follow-up to 2010’s Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing adds new characters, including NASCAR-er Danica Patrick and digital star Wreck-It Ralph, dynamic environments, and transforming vehicles. Sega fans will also find that many of the 16 tracks are inspired by other series, including Nights, Panzer Dragoon, and Super Monkey Ball. A new style-based mechanic has also been added to reward flashy drivers.